1. I’ve got a bit of road rage in me, because where I live, people drive like they’re going into labor before the hospital EVERY DAY.
2. When I was little, I wanted to be an astronaut. I was going to see the stars. Instead, I write about them.
3. This is super embarrassing to admit, but my guilty pleasure song of the moment is the edited version of Thrift Shop, which I accompany with aviators, heavy head bobs, and record-scratching hand movements. Yeeaaah.
4. I’ve never really liked cheesecake.
5. I love dancing. Right before writing this post, in fact, I was trying to Bollywood dance — which is one of the most beautiful kinds of dances in the world, in my humble opinion.
6. It literally makes me feel physically ill to read or write ‘lol’. Therefore, I never EVER use it. Except now. *twitching*
7. I hate being a registered Republican. There. I said it.
8. I am OBSESSED with period romances. I’ve watched Pride & Prejudice at least 32 times in the past three years, I melt into a puddle whenever I watch North & South, I sobbed during the new Jane Eyre movie, and I have a playlist on YouTube devoted to my favorite clips.
9. For the longest time, I said I hated hipsters. In reality, I’m incredibly attracted to them.
10. The quickest way to charm me is to show me a good parody. I ADORE parodies.